|
|
|
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 News! My boss is leaving too... gosh! If I hv heart problems, I would have been dead by now. Now, the future looks bleak. I want to run home and cry! I think he is the single strand of straw holding us together. When he's gone, the attachment won't be there. The only consolation is he is leaving becos his wife has been posted to Shanghai and he is relocating with her. (His wife works in HR for an MNC).But I guess change is inevitable. Nobody these days work for one boss for 10 or 20 yrs anymore. I guess I should feel lucky to have been given the chance to be part of his team. He's really one great guy! Anyway, emotions apart, it's business as usual. I dunno if 2008 is looking up or down.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |